SignServer Enterprise Digital Signatures
Server side digital signatures give maximum control and security, allowing your staff and applications to conveniently sign code and documents. SignServer Enterprise comes as our turn-key Appliance or as flexible software, described below.
Signs code and digital documents
SignServer Enterprise is a server-side digital signature software used to sign any digital document, and more.
- High performance and high availability.
- Operates on behalf of business applications.
- Designed to perform automated signatures (and other cryptographic operations on digital documents).
- Easy to adapt to customer specific needs by using plug-ins.
Time stamp authority
To generate digitally signed time stamps SignServer Enterprise can be used as the time stamp unit within a Time Stamp Authority (TSA). Offering both RFC 3161 and MS Authenticode time-stamps, SignServer Enterprise includes monitoring of time synchronization compliant with the strictest regulations.
Time stamps are normally used together with eSignatures to provide proof that a document existed before a certain time, and can also be used together with advanced signatures to ensure long-term validation of archives.
The PDF signer in SignServer Enterprise adds server generated digital document signatures to any received PDF. Thanks to a flexible authorization system you can easily control who is allowed to sign documents, and the PDF signer is ideal for organizationally authenticated documents such as receipts, invoices, regulatory documents and supports long term archival.
Most code signing needs are fulfilled by SignServer Enterprise, offering the capability to sign different types of code, such as Windows executables, Java applications/libraries, Android applications, firmware for hardware devices, drivers and apps. Different code signing needs are served by different signers:
- MS Authenticode (for Windows code signing)
- JAR signing (For Java and Android code signing)
- Plain signature
SignServer Enterprise comes with a built-in plug-in for Machine Readable Travel Document (MRTD) signing. MRTD is implemented worldwide within electronic passports mandated by ICAO. SignServer Enterprise is used both for MRTD signing and for CSCA master list signing.
- TSA, RFC 3161 and Authenticode compliant Time Stamp Authority.
- Authenticode for signing Windows files.
- JAR signing for signing Java and Android files.
- Plain signature, for generic signing.
- XML and XAdES (signing and validation).
- ePassport MRTD signer compliant with ICAO.
- ePassport CSCA master list signer compliant with ICAO.
SignServer also has the ability to develop custom plug-ins, ensuring maximum customer benefit.
Contact us to discuss your signing needs: email@example.com