SOLUTION CONSULTANT, PKI
PrimeKey deploys large scale, open source, highly available and secure PKI solutions on demand. Traveling to expand the global usage of PKI is rewarding, yet hard work. Adaptation and continuous improvement is the key to our success. We have long term relationships with our customers, and we never fail a mission. We are looking for a PKI Specialist who mainly will be working with service and installation within our successful technologies: EJBCA Enterprise, SignServer Enterprise and PrimeKey PKI Appliance. We live and breathe RSA, X.509, open source and hardware security modules. We hope you have some experience in those fields as well, or you are just bursting with talent.
- Perform services towards customer through established channels
- Taking care of customers in all aspects of their IT infrastructure
- Define deliverables and quality
- Create the needed documentation
- Participate in creating installation packages
- Helping customers who need advanced support
As we have international services and customers, PKI Specialist will have the world as their workplace with travel throughout; Europe, USA, Asia, Middle East and Africa.
Working for PrimeKey means; excellent development opportunities, working with some of the best PKI specialists and developers in the world, joining in a pleasant working environment, interacting with highly skilled and engaged coworkers, and remuneration beyond just a monthly salary. PrimeKey offices are based in Solna, in a nice and modern office building, close to public transportation such as bus and subway.
BACKGROUND AND PERSONAL QUALITIES
You hold a degree in electrical, computer, engineering, physics or equivalent. To be successful in this role it is vital that you have a good understanding and general knowledge of system architecture and that you are fluent in Linux, Windows, databases and networks. You have at least 3 years technical experience in IT security/PKI or in technical positions and you have worked in a services and/or support organization before. We also value an individual who has real hands-on experience of PKI, EJBCA, installations, JBoss, databases, etc.
Highly valued personal qualifications and competencies are as follows:
- Driven and action-oriented
- Ability to work independently, proactively and responsibly
- Customer focused with the ability to create happy customers – they are our foundation for existence
- Structured and organized, with the ability to understand customer needs
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Easy to co-operate with others
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to receiving your application.