Customer Project Manager – Professional Services
We are looking for someone who wants to work with dedicated people, with a modern product and with customers all over the world. As one of the world’s leading companies for PKI Solutions, we’re booming with expanding business as well growing personnel numbers. With expansion comes opportunity – are you up for the challenge?
PrimeKey is looking for a Customer Project Manager that can drive and follow-up on customer projects. You probably have worked as project manager for complex customer projects before and are comfortable in planning projects and to make sure the delivery is according to promises. We live and breathe RSA, X.509, key ceremonies, open source and hardware security modules. If you have experience or interest in PKI it will be meriting but more important for us is to find someone with a background as a project manager.
- Plan and manage customer projects
- Facilitate project workshops
- Coordinate project resources over multiple parallel projects
- Be a point of contact for consultants and customers during on-site activities
- Financial follow-up of customer projects
- Own and maintain the PrimeKey Professional Services Project Model
- Drive continuous improvements of our delivery projects
It is expected that most of the work will be carried out from PrimeKey head offices in Stockholm, Sweden but some travel to customers for meetings and workshops may be required.
A valid working permit for Sweden is also a requirement for this position.
Background and personal Qualities
To be successful in this role it is vital that you have experience in:
- Planning and managing complex international customer projects
- Facilitating project workshops
It will also be advantageous if you have understanding and general knowledge of IT-security, Linux, open source software, databases and the likes.
Highly valued personal qualifications and competencies are as follows:
- Driven and action-oriented
- Ability to work independently, proactively and responsibly and to take own initiative
- Positive and customer focused
- Structured and organized
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Easy to co-operate with others
Working for PrimeKey means excellent development opportunities, working with customers all over the world, joining in a pleasant working environment, interacting with highly skilled and engaged coworkers and remuneration beyond just a monthly salary. PrimeKey head offices are based in Solna, in a nice and modern office building, close to public transportation such as bus and subway.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to till email@example.com. For further information please contact Magnus Andrén, VP Engineering, firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to receiving your application!